The intelligent addressable sounder beacon base (CASBB384) can be used both with a sensor or as a stand alone device.
The (CASBB384) is compatible with the Cooper range of intelligent addressable sensors and fire systems.
This device includes all the features of the intelligent addressable sounder base (CAS380) whilst also incorporating a powerful LED beacon.
The intelligent addressable beacon base incorporates a sensor mounting base, a sensor can be fitted directly to the base, or alternatively an optional cover plate (CASC) can be used to provide a dedicated discreet stand alone device.
- Integral short circuit isolator
- Integral sensor mounting base
- Can be used with a sensor as a sounder beacon base or stand alone as a sounder beacon
- Cover plate (optional)
- Quick and simple to install
- First fix base
- Selectable tones controlled by the panel
- Adjustable volume controlled by the panel
- Single point connection for sensor, sounder and LED beacon (saving on both time and installation costs)
- Can be used with a sensor or stand alone
- Easy to maintain/service