The intelligent addressable sounder base (CAS380) can be used both with a sensor or as a stand alone device.
The (CAS380) is compatible with the Cooper range of intelligent addressable sensors and fire systems.
This device incorporates a sensor mounting base, a sensor can be fitted to the sounder base or alternatively an optional cover plate (CASC) can be used to enable the sounder to operate as a dedicated discreet stand alone sounder.
- Integral short circuit isolator
- Integral sensor mounting base
- Can be used with a sensor as a sounder base or stand alone as a sounder
- Cover plate (optional)
- Quick and simple to install
- First fix base
- Selectable tones controlled by the panel
- Adjustable volume controlled by the panel
- Single point connection for sensor and sounder (saving on both time and installation costs)
- Can be used with a sensor or stand alone
- Easy to maintain/service