These certified beacons have been designed for use in harsh environmental conditions. The stainless steel or marine grade alloy enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where light weight combined with corrosion resistance and strength is required. Units can be painted to customer specification and fitted with identification labels.
LED version available, offering extended lifetimes.
A high temperature version is available
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- UL Listed for USA and Canada:
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1 AExd IIB.
- Exd IICT4/T5/T6.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD.
- BASEEFA Certified.
- CSA Certified.
- IECEx certified.
- GOST ‘R’ & ‘K’ Certified*.
- Chinese (CQST) Certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) Certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +70°C*.
- High temperature version (up to 85°C) available.
- Stainless steel or marine grade alloy.
- Xenon or LED versions.
- Various lens colours.
- Optional lens guard.
- Telephone or relay initiated*.