This range of ruggedised, intrinsically safe and weatherproof beacons, intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres, has been designed with high ingress protection to cope with the harsh environmental conditions found offshore and onshore in the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
The unit is available in 12V and 24V versions and for gas groups IIB or IIC.
A lower cost, uncertified version is available for use in non-explosive atmospheres.
- Zones 0, 1, 2 & safe area use.
- Exia IIB/IIC T4.
- ATEX approved, Ex II 1G.
- BASEEFA certified.
- GOST ‘R’ certified.
- IP66 & IP67.
- Certified temperature: –55°C to +60°C.
- Corrosion resistant GRP body.
- High intensity flash.
- Clear polycarbonate lens.
- Retained stainless steel cover screws.
- Encapsulated electronics.