XNX Universal Gas Transmitter
Supportsthe widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice ofinputs and outputs, saving customers time and money on wiring and materialcosts, installation, maintenance and operation.
XNX's advantage comes from a simple-to-use, low-maintenanceuniversal platform that works with other safety equipment on a digital bussystem, including Honeywell Analytics’ own Searchline Excel, Optima or othergas detectors, industry standard PLCs and third-party gas monitoringcontrollers.
XNX supports Electrochemical, Infrared and Catalytic Bead gasmonitors and uses standard 4-20mA wiring and HART; options include Modbus,Fieldbus (pending) up to three relays and a local Hart Adapter forconfiguration and diagnostics using existing HART handheld devices.
With 200+ unique configurations, XNX satisfies Class 1/Class 2intrinsically safe, explosion-proof requirements in upstream/downstream oil,chemical, wastewater and other industries.
The enclosure is available in stainless steel or aluminum, witha marine-grade coating. Five threaded ports, available in metric or NPTversions, and ruggedized mounting options provide ultimate installationflexibility. Instrumentation built on various sensing technologies can beattached locally to the transmitter or remotely with the appropriateaccessories.
The XNX user interface provides Alarm, Fault and configurationsupport via a large dot matrix display and LED indicators. Icons supported byseven language selections are used to ensure ease of operation around theworld.
•Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
• PointIR with heated optics provides immunity to poisoning and no hidden faults
•Open-path IR flammable gas detection in LEL-m measurement
•Electrochemical cell offers toxic gas detection in ppm
• IRcell provides CO2 and combustible gas monitoring
• 3versions - supports mV (Catalytic Bead and IR Cell), Electrochemical Cell andIR (point and open-path) gas detection
•Multi-Purpose Detector (MPD) with field serviceable mV, Catalytic bead and IRCell capability
• 4-20mAwith HART® as standard
•Multiple communications options include up to 3 relays, MODBUS® and FOUNDATION®H1 Fieldbus (pending)
•Optional local IS port for handheld HART configurator
• Large,backlit, easy-to-view LCD display offers multisensory indicators (visual icons,colored buttons, text, etc.) to display gas and sensor readings
• Userinterface supported by 8 selectable languages (English, Spanish, German,Italian, Portuguese, French, Russian, Chinese)
•Self-test and fault indication features
•Non-intrusive, one-man operation
• Quickcalibration with auto-inhibit
• 3 or 4wire operation, source, sink or isolated
• Usewith conduit or cable installations
• Simpleplug-in sensors and replaceable cells
• NEMA4X IP66 rated for rugged indoor/outdoor use
•Minimal training required
•Plug-in sensor replacement
• Allnecessary accessories included
•Offshore Oil & Gas production platforms
•Onshore Oil terminals
• Gasstorage terminals
•Solvent recovery operations