TheKidde ADS FM-200 System is an engineered system designed to protect larger,more complex applications or for ultimate performance and “drop-in” efficiencywhen replacing existing halon installations. The system includes detectors, acontrol unit, agent storage cylinders, piping and discharge nozzles. The systemuses clean, fast, people-safe FM-200 gaseous agent.
* Virtual"drop-in" replacement for existing halon installation (uses existingpiping; change limited to replacement of agent storage cylinder and nozzles).
* Increased agent flowrates and distances provide better coverage for large hazard areas.
* Smaller pipingdiameter results in installation cost savings.
* Ultimate designflexibility provides more economical protection in many applications.
* Replacement ofexisting Halon 1301 systems
* Internet hostingsites
* Recording studios
* Large manufacturingcomplexe
The ADS offers higherCylinder fill capacities for more efficient agent storage.
Utilizes a patented "Fan Type" nozzle for immediatevaporization of the agent as it discharges.
Uses separate nitrogen storage as a propellant to obtain higher mass flowrates.
Allows the use of smaller diameter pipe when compared to conventional cleanagents system.