These certified steady beacons have been designed for use in harsh environmental conditions.
The marine grade stainless steel or alloy enclosures are suitable for use offshore or onshore, where lightweight combined with corrosion resistance and strength is required.
Units can be painted to customer specification and fitted with identification labels.
- Zone 1 and Zone 2 use.
- Exd IIC T4/T6.
- ATEX approved Ex II 2GD.*
- UL listed for USA and Canada*
- Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D.
- Class I, Zone 1, AExd IIB.
- BASEEFA certified.
- CSA certified.*
- IECEx certified.
- GOST ‘R’ & 'K' certified.*
- Chinese (CQST) certified.
- Brazilian (Inmetro) certified.
- IP66 and IP67.
- Corrosion Resistant.
- Fluorescent version suitable for obstruction or warning lighting.
- Optional guard.