Kidde Engineered FireSuppression System designed for use with 3M™ Novec™ 1230 Fire Protection Fluidis engineered to provide clean, fast, people-safe protection for applicationsrequiring a “green” solution to fire suppression. The system includesdetectors, a control unit, agent storage cylinders, piping and dischargenozzles. The system is computer calculated to provide system discharge within10 seconds.
* Provides a high safety margin with a 4.2% use concentration and a 10% NOAELlevel.
* Listed for protection against class A, B and C fires.
* Is a fluid a atmospheric pressure and can be gravity fed for easy re-charge.
* Extinguishes fire through heat absorption and not oxygen reduction.
* Novec™ 1230 Fluid presentsdistinct environmental benefits, including a zero Ozone Deletion Factor (ODP)and the lowest Global Warming Potential (GWP) of an chemical based clean agent,key to satisfying demands of environmentally sensitive markets and end users.
* The Engineered System offering—allows design flexibility using our new Novec™1230 Fluid system design software.
* Provides a high safety margin with a 4.2% use concentration and a 10% NOAELand > 10% LOAEL level.
* Minimizes Storage Space.
* Listed for hazard temperatures between 0°F and 132°F.