PB manual call point for hazardous areas and harsh industrial / marine environments
These manual Call Points have been designed for use in hazardous locations and harsh environmental conditions. The GRP enclosure is suitable for use onshore or offshore where light weight combined with a high level of corrosion resistance is required. The unit is now supplied with a lift flap that latches firmly in place.
- Glass reinforced polyester enclosure – light, strong and not subject to corrosion.
- The unit is now supplied with a lift flap that latches firmly in place.
- 4 basic versions available
(1) Explosion protected Exe (ATEX,Chinese [CQST], Brazilian[Inmetro])
(2) Explosion protected Exi (ATEX, IECEx,GOST ‘R’,GOST ‘K’, Chinese (CQST), Brazilian [Inmetro] or CSA),
(3) Weatherproof & Dust-tight/UL ordinary locations.
(4) Explosion protected:
+ Class I, Div. 2,
+ Groups A-D
+ Class II, Div. 2,
+ Groups F & G
+ Class I, Zone 2
- In line and end of line resistors and/or zener diodes can be fitted.
- Variety of colours available.
- Up to 9 terminals available.
- Optional LED – this indicates that the unit has been operated – useful for testing purposes.
- Earth continuity option for metal glands.
- 1 or 2 changeover switches.
- Captive cover screws.