The Kidde ECS SeriesFM-200 System is an engineered systems computer-designed to protect a specificenclosure, Flexible Protection for Small and Medium-Sized Applications
Environmentally-friendly.The preferred fire suppression system for vital facilities that can't affordfire-related business interruption of process controls, automated industrialoperations, robotics, etc. Active on fire, but inert on people; non-toxic whenused per NFPA Standard 2001. Safe, no-residue protection for Class A, B and Cfires. Every Kidde system checked for design accuracy. Designed for maximumprotection with minimum hardware; less space, lower cost. UL Listed and FactoryMutual approved.
• Reduces risk ofdowntime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
• Clean leaving no residue. Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
• Design concentrations for 95% of its applications fall well below NOAEL levels.
• Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
• Proven Kidde Reliability - tested and approved all of Kidde's various detectionand control options.
• Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-friendly solution.
• Faster reacting thanwater-based systems (seconds as opposed to minutes).
• Small floor spacerequirement (small footprint than inerting systems).
• Flexible location ofagent storage cylinders.
* Data processingcenters
* Process controlrooms
* Clean manufacturingareas
* Bank vaults
* Battery backup
FM-200 agent activelyattacks the fire to extinguish flames rapidly
Engineered system providing a fast acting 10 second discharge
Offers full-developed, flexible design limits to fit any application environment
Design concentrations range from 6.25% to 7.0% for Class A and Class C hazards
Easy to design using Engineered Series software