Cerberus PRO Intelligent Fire Protection System
Cerberus™ PRO is an intelligent fire protection system for fast, reliable detection, alarm signaling, and control. Its wide portfolio comprises innovative products with intelligent technology. Cerberus PRO is an excellent fire protection system for a variety of applications.This industry leading system ensures maximum safety and optimal protection of people and assets, business security and processes.
The fire protection system Cerberus PRO includes:
1. Fire Control Panels
Intelligent Technology for Comprehensive Safety
Cerberus™ PRO control panels and fire terminals are the ideal choice for a variety of applications.They are easy and intuitive to operate. These panels provide customized instruction texts in the event of an alarm, providing the quick and appropriate action to save lives and assets.
The Cerberus PRO control panel family comprises:
· A stand-alone control panel for smaller applications
· Networkable control panels for a variety of applications
· A networkable fire terminal for operation remote from the control panel
2. Cerberus PRO Fire Detectors
Fast, Reliable Detection with Patented Technology
Cerberus PRO provides detectors for different applications. They can be used in clean environments like data centers or dirty environments like auto repair shops. Thanks to their intelligent technology, the detectors quickly and reliably analyze the main criteria for fire, smoke, heat, and carbon monoxide. Siemens unique ASAtechnology™ also provides protection against false alarms, even in demanding environments. This ensures business continuity without unnecessary and costly interruptions – and increased fire safety for people and assets.
The Cerberus PRO detector family includes:
· Innovative technology for enhanced detection
· Advanced detectors for demanding environments
· Standard detectors for normal environments
3. Peripheral Devices for Comprehensive Fire Safety
3.1. Remote Indicators
· Are connected to automatic fire detectors that are not easily accessible or visible
· Contain an indicator lamp unit with one or two LEDs which will light up when the connected detector triggers an alarm
· A ceiling-mount and a wall-mount remote indicator are available
3.2. Air Duct Housings
· New, improved features include easy installation, improved operating temperature range, and optional in-duct carbon monoxide (CO) detection
· A weather-proof enclosure is optionally available
· Backward compatible with H-series detectors and same footprint as existing Siemens duct housings
3.3. Manual Pull Stations
· For immediate manual actuation of a fire alarm or an extinguishing process
· Direct alarm actuation by pulling down locking lever
· For indoor and outdoor applications
3.4. Line Modules
· Input modules monitor devices responsible for alarm inputs and confirm signals or technical states etc.
· Output modules control other equipment, such as door holders, fire dampers, smoke control systems, plant shutdown etc.
· FDCIO422 provides class A and B wiring and supervision with 4 inputs and 4 outputs