Argonite system is an engineered systemfor total flooding of enclosed spaces. Uses Argonite, an inert gas consistingof a mixture of argon and nitrogen that suppresses fire by depleting oxygen inthe protected space. Environmentally safe and requires minimal post-firecleanup. System includes detectors, a control unit, agent storage cylinders,piping and discharge nozzles.
The Argonite fire suppression system usesan inert gas that offers effective fire protection with zero environmentalimpact. It is a simple blend of 50% Argon gas and 50% Nitrogen gas with adensity similar to that of air. Both Argon and Nitrogen are clean, naturalgases that are readily available throughout the world. Argonite is safe andeffective for use on many applications—it is well suited for leaky enclosuressuch as flight simulators, substations, and control rooms and for applicationwith multiple hazards.
* Argonite has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and zero Global WarmingPotential (GWP)
* No Secondary products of combustion when exposed to flame
* Cost effective
* Capable of remote cylinder location from hazard
* Cylinder pressure at 2900 PSIG
* Can be used to extinguish Class A, B or C fires
* Listed and Approved for use with selector valves
* Protection for enclosures with temperatures form 120°F to 130°F